A 10: Reverse Eng. Object: HD Render and Exploded View

 One by One

The piece is a recreation of the original. If the former’s image is a Christmas tree, then this is a red dress.   Both are creative living, more like dressed up twins. Sister, radiant during the Christmas season, and the younger sister will be favored by the bride. They are similar in appearance but different in “personality”. Since the former has photos in a previous blog, I will show the latter from multiple views here.






I tried to create a stage-like effect by combining the background and lighting. The red dress is the protagonist. It reminds me of the Chinese bride. On the wedding day, the red dress is one of their indispensable clothes. Most of their dowries are red, including toiletries.


Where there is a wedding, there is a party. Immediately, some pairs of dancing men and women came to my mind.



 Maybe I'm making hollow containers, so they become one of my works. Of course, this could also be sculpture or other art.

A love Story


I could go on with this project, but it is time to stop.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A4: 2D Surface Design

A11: 3D-PrintableChess Set