A9: Reverse Eng. Object: Process II

 All Roads Leads to Roma

The "Shell" failed because of the irregular shape of the bottle.  When looking for a new approach, I asked myself whether to copy the original or to recreate it. Although the object is perfect from concept to design, the obstacle I faced was probably also an opportunity, not to mention the screw I had to eliminate. Is that whimsical? Until I remembered the stopper. It will not leak as long as it is firmly stuffed. When I thought of the bridal bouquet, I had an idea for the plug.



This "six-petal flower" anaphora a lily, which means a long and happy marriage.   It is imprinted on the mouth of the bottle. (slot for the stopper)


At this time, I suddenly remembered that I own a white thermos, a German brand, small and delicate.  Thus, I came up with the idea of making the liner: 

first, drill a hole into it with a cylinder the same diameter as the original bottle, and then "explode" to remove the parts I didn't need; ​secondly, to scale down the lily vase and place it inside the hollow container, so that its neck is closely combined with the mouth of the bottle; finally, seal the bottom.

After solving a difficult problem, the mood becomes lighter. Soon, I installed the stopper on the pipe. Next,

 I have done!
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A4: 2D Surface Design

A 10: Reverse Eng. Object: HD Render and Exploded View

A11: 3D-PrintableChess Set